The Best Pizza on Long Island!
Pizza, yet another thing that Long Island, New York is known for! When people think of great pizza, they think of New York. Here on Long Island, there are many impressive pizzerias to choose from, so we’ve put together a list of some of the best pizzerias for you to try out!
- Gino’s of Ronkonkoma – 631-588-9874
- 214 Portion Rd, Ronkonkoma, New York 11779
- Gino’s pizza is a family-owned and operated business, located in Lake Ronkonkoma. They have been serving the Lake Ronkonkoma community for nearly 30 years and plan to continue their tradition of great quality and service for many years to come.
- Umberto’s – 516-437-7698
- 633 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, New York 11040
- Umberto’s of New Hyde Park is a pizzeria built on hard work and dedication. The owner, Umberto, was born in Naples and moved to America, determined to live the American dream. 38 years later and Umberto’s is a landmark, offering incredible food and never-ending hospitality.
- 3 Brothers Pizza Cafe – 516-755-1100
- 75 Merritts Rd, Farmingdale, New York 11735
- 3 Brothers Pizza Cafe is an old-school, authentic Italian, vegan pizzeria. This pizzeria started off like any other, until they began incorporating vegan recipes, and now 70% of the restaurant is vegan.
- Mario’s – 516-979-1122
- 655 Broadway, Massapequa, New York 11758
- Mario’s Pizza has been family-owned and operated for 35 years. This restaurant specializes in warm, welcoming service and authentic dishes!
- La Scala – 631-499-6049
- 34 Vanderbilt Motor Parkway, Commack, New York 11725
- La Scala is an extremely busy pizzeria, but it is also a restaurant with a passionate kitchen, and is a big part of the community!
- Salvatore’s Coal Oven Pizzeria – 516-883-8457
- 124 Shore Rd, Port Washington, New York 11050
- Salvatore’s originated back in 1996, over 20 years later and they’re still thriving! This establishment keeps the tradition alive with authentic coal-fired, brick oven pizza using only the freshest ingredients.
- La Grova – 631-981-4940
- 2799 Middle Country Rd. Lake Grove NY, 11755
Established in 1978, La Grova has been preparing our authentic Italian cuisine for Long Island food lovers for four decades now! For many years, La Grova’s owner, Carmine, has overseen this warm and inviting setting and believes each patron should be treated not as a customer, but as part of the family. This is why we are sometimes referred to as “Carmine’s Place”.
After grabbing a hot slice of pizza from your new favorite pizzeria, stop into our Competition BMW of Smithtown showroom at 599 Middle Country Rd, St James, New York 11780 to take a look at our brand new 2019 BMW 4 Series or one of our 2019 BMW i3s. Whether you’re looking for a new vehicle or a pre-owned vehicle, our skilled team can help you find the ideal vehicle to suit your needs! Contact us at 631-265-2208 to speak with a Sales Consultant or to learn more about our vehicle specials!