Fourth of July Festivities on Long Island
The Fourth of July is one of the most exciting holidays of the year! Each year we celebrate our nation’s independence with friends and family, by watching beautiful firework shows and grilling up some good food. This year, have your game plan ready to go, with this list of Fourth of July festivities meant for kids and adults of any age!
Saturday, June 29th
- Fireworks at Riverhead Raceway – 1797 Old Country Rd, Riverhead, New York 11901 at 9:00 pm
- Stop by to watch the NASCAR racing on the East End and stick around to watch the free firework show at 9 pm.
- Price: Adults – $30, 12-6 yrs – $10, 5 & under – free
- Raindate: Wednesday
Wednesday, July 3rd
- Go 4th on the Bay Connetquot – Great South Bay, Connetquot, Oakdale, New York 11769 at 9:15 pm
- Meet up with family and friends to watch the Grucci fireworks celebration on the Connetquot River at 9:15 pm
- All ages, free
Thursday, July 4th
- Stars over Montauk Fireworks by Grucci – 742 Montauk Highway, Montauk, New York 11954 9:15 pm
- Bring a blanket and sit back and enjoy the beautiful fireworks
- 4th of July Fireworks at Jones Beach – 1000 Ocean Parkway, Wantagh, New York 11793 at 9:30 pm
- All ages, $10 vehicle use fee before 4 pm; $10 event fee from 4-9 pm
- Come out to Jones Beach with a blanket and get cozy during the Sterling National Bank 4th of July fireworks show! The show begins at 9:30, so be aware of limited parking as the night goes on!
- Independence Day Celebration at Bald Hill – Pennysaver Amphitheater, 55 South Bicycle Path, Selden, New York 11784 at 9:30 pm
- Enjoy this family-friendly concert and fireworks show at the Pennysaver Amphitheater to celebrate our nation’s independence.
- All ages, free