At Competition BMW of Smithtown, we make servicing your BMW a priority. If you require service on the road, you can give BMW Assist a call and they will be able to bring your BMW to the nearest BMW dealership where your warranty will be honored.
- Oil Service
- Air Filter and Microfilter Check and Replacement
- Front and Rear Brake Pad Change
- Halogen Light Bulb Replacement (Non-Xenon, Non-Laser)
- Individual Tire Replacement
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Brake Fluid Flush
Oil and filter changes for peak performance.
- To keep your vehicle performing to the best of its ability, the oil, and its filter should be changed regularly. Accept nothing less than the engine oils specifically designed, manufactured and tested to bring out the full potential of BMW engines. Original BMW Engine Oils display excellent viscosity for rapid lubrication, consistent cold start performance, and wear protection to help prolong engine life.
Comprehensive and quick service.
- BMW technicians will perform a comprehensive Multi-Point Inspection during your visit and notify you of any services or repairs that your vehicle may require. With Express Service by BMW, you’ll get it all done in about an hour. (Actual times may vary. Participating dealers only).
Getting the level of care you deserve.
- When you come to Competition BMW of Smithtown, your vehicle will be serviced by skilled, expertly-trained technicians, using only genuine parts and the latest diagnostic tools. Most dealerships offer loaner cars, as well as a comfortable lounge with a television, free WiFi, and more.
BMW Certified Classic Centers.
- A Certified Classic Center uses only 100% Original BMW Parts and BMW approved equipment. All parts come with a two-year, unlimited mileage limited warranty.* Senior Technicians bring unparalleled knowledge and expertise, having received special factory training for BMW Classic vehicles.
- Click here to find your nearest BMW Certified Classic Center.
Competition BMW of Smithtown, serving all of your automotive needs.