BMW Dealership Near Huntington Station, NY
When you come to Competition BMW of Smithtown, you will realize that we put our clients at the center of everything we do. This customer-centric approach has made us the go-to BMW dealership in Huntington Station and the wider Suffolk County. We offer our clients a wide range of automobiles to choose from at very competitive prices; meaning that you get value for every dollar you spend at our dealership. Furthermore, you can drive your car with the peace of mind that our state-of-the-art service center will keep your car running flawlessly. What are you waiting for? Come down to our dealership today and let’s get you going with one of our amazing cars.
About Huntington Station, NY
Huntington Station is a village that is located in Suffolk, New York. The hamlet has a population of 33,000 people and was once called Fairground. The hamlet is the birthplace of the poet Walt Whitman and his home is now a museum.
Driving Directions From Huntington Station to Competition BMW of Smithtown
Distance: 16.9 miles
Travel Time: 24 minutes
Start: Huntington Station, NY
- Go east on Broadway 0.9 mi then right on to Park Avenue 2.7 mi
- Proceed on to Deer Park Road 1.2 mi
- Go straight to stay on Deer Park Road 0.2 mi
- Go right to join Northern State Parkway 5.7 mi
- Join NY-347|NY-454E 2.0 mi
- Stay left to keep on NY-347 E, following signs for Port Jefferson 3.5 mi
- Go left on to Southern Boulevard 0.6 mi
- Go right on to NY-25E |Jericho Turn pike |Middle Country Road 0.1mi
- Go left and the destination is on your left 213 ft.
End: Competition BMW of Smithtown
599 Middle Country Rd
St James, NY 11780