BMW Dealership Near Bayville, NY
When you come to Competition BMW of Smithtown, you can expect the very best in customer service. Our staff are highly trained and will do their best to ensure that you get exactly what you are looking for. We are also very transparent in our pricing so whether you are buying any one of our wide range of new and pre-owned automobiles, you know exactly what you are paying for every step of the way. This focus on our client is the reason why the residents of Bayville and the wider Nassau County count on us for all their BMW needs. Come on over to our dealership today and become one of our many happy customers.
About Bayville, NY
Bayville is a village in Nassau County that is sometimes referred to as Pine Island. Bayville has a population of 7,000 people as per the 2010 census and was incorporated in 1919. Bayville lies on the Long Island Sound and faces Greenwich, Connecticut.
Driving Directions From Bayville to Competition BMW of Smithtown
Distance: 33.4 miles
Travel Time: 45 minutes
Start: Bayville, NY
- Go south on Mountain Ave to Bayville Ave 46 ft.
- Go left at the 1st cross street on to Bayville Ave 0.7 mi
- Take right turn on to Ludlam Avenue then proceed on to W Shore Rd 2.4 mi
- Continue straight onto W Main Street then right on to Lexington Avenue 0.8 mi
- Go right on to NY-106 S-Pine Hollow Road proceed to follow NY-106 S 5.0 mi
- Stay on the left to continue on NY-106 S 1.0 mi
- Go right on to the ramp heading towards Hauppauge E 0.1 mi
- Join Northern State Parkway 17.0 mi
- Join NY-347 – NY-454E Pass by Valley Bank 2.0 mi
- Stay left continue on NY-347E, following signs for Port Jefferson Pass 3.5mi
- Go left on to Southern Boulevard 0.6 mi
- Go right on to NY-25E-Jericho Turn pike-Middle Country Road 0.1mi
- Go left and destination is to your left 213 ft.
End: Competition BMW of Smithtown
599 Middle Country Rd
St James, NY 11780