BMW Dealership Near Aquebogue, NY
Driving a BMW car makes a great statement as BMW cars are considered to be the ‘Ultimate Driving machines’. This is why if you are a BMW owner, you need to ensure that your car is serviced and repaired by BMW experts. Residents of Aquebogue and the wider Suffolk County trust Competition BMW of Smithtown with their BMWs. We are the BMW experts and offer you a wide range of services. From the extensive collection of new and pre-owned automobiles to our state-of-the-art service center, we got you covered at Competition BMW of Smithtown.
About Aquebogue, NY
Aquebogue is a census-designated hamlet located in Riverhead Town of Suffolk County. The hamlet has a population of 2400 people as per the 2010 census. The hamlet is part of the Long Island wine producing areas and has several wineries and vineyards.
Driving Directions From Aquebogue to Competition BMW of Smithtown
Distance: 33.7 miles
Travel Time: 43 minutes
Start: Aquebogue, NY
- Head east on Main Rd toward Edgar Ave and then right on to Edgar Ave 0.6 mi
- Turn right on to Hubbard Ave and then left on to E Main St 2.7 mi
- Turn left after Cucina 25 (on the right) 0.2 mi
- At the traffic circle, use 1st exit to Nugent Drive 1 mi
- Keep right to continue toward NY-24 N/Nugent Dr 420 ft.
- Join NY-24 N-Nugent Drive and proceed to follow NY-24 N 4.2 mi
- Turn left onto the Interstate 495 W ramp to New York 0.4 mi
- Merge onto I-495 W 21.1 mi
- Use exit59 to Suffolk County93 -Ocean Avenue-Oakdale-Ronkonkoma 0.2 mi
- Join Express Drive N – North Service Road 374 ft.
- Turn right on to Ocean Avenue 0.6 mi
- Proceed on to Rosevale Ave and proceed on to Gibbs Pond Rd 3.1 mi
- Join Lake Avenue S then left on to New York-25 W | Jericho Turn pike 0.4 mi
- Take a right and your destination is to your left 213 ft.
End: Competition BMW of Smithtown
599 Middle Country Rd
St James, NY 11780